Photo Credit: Chris Smith (denverpioneers.com)
I finished 2-1-0 (66.7%) in the 6th week of College Basketball. Looks like I am getting back on track.. Same as last week, I will only pick a bet on days that have a bigger slate of games. I believe having less games really effects each game’s public betting percentages and line movement, making it much tougher to spot real sharp action.. Cheers to a another week of College basketball!.. As always, good luck to all you degenerates and Bet Goodenough!
Season Record as of today: 22-13-1 (62.8%)
- Sharp (Sharp money) – Someone who knows what they are doing in sports betting. Sharps are informed, experienced, successful sports bettors. They might be professional bettors, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Often sharps place bigger bets. When a sharp makes a bet, the sportsbook will likely take note and adjust a response line.
- Reverse Line Movement – When a line moves away from the side receiving the majority of bets.
Monday Dec. 20th
- No Bet
Tuesday Dec. 21st
Wednesday Dec. 22nd
I’m picking three games on the big slate tonight, to make up for the last two days!
- 86% of the public is on St. Thomas.
- This line opened at -1 and is now at -2.5.
- 86% of the public is on St. Thomas and this line has moved up one and a half points. This reverse line movement is an indication of heavy sharp money on Denver.
- Book Denver -2.5!
- 62% of the public is on UMKC.
- This line opened at -3 and is now at -5.
- 62% of the public is on UMKC and this line has moved up two points. This reverse line movement is an indication of heavy sharp money on South Dakota.
- Book South Dakota -5!
- 69% of the public is on Liberty.
- This line opened at -1.5 and is now at -2.
- 69% of the public is on Liberty and this line has moved up a half point. This reverse line movement is an indication of sharp money on Northern Iowa.
- Book Northern Iowa -2!
Thursday Dec. 23rd
Friday Dec. 24th
Saturday Dec. 25th
Sunday Dec. 26th