Photo Credit: Anthony Broome (TheWolverine.com)
I finished week 13 of the college football season with a record of 9-7-0 (56%). It’s the end of the season, which means things are going to get really fun and there is great amount of money to be made!.. As always, good luck to all you degenerates and Bet Goodenough!
Season Before Conference Championship Week: 97-87-7 (52.7%)
- Sharp (Sharp money) – Someone who knows what they are doing in sports betting. Sharps are informed, experienced, successful sports bettors. They might be professional bettors, but that doesn’t have to be the case. Often sharps place bigger bets. When a sharp makes a bet, the sportsbook will likely take note and adjust a response line.
- Reverse Line Movement – When a line moves away from the side receiving the majority of bets.
- Line Moment – All the line movement I reference is based on Pinnacle Sportsbook via Wager Talk . The reason I watch Pinnacle’s line movement.
Appalachian State -2.5
- 68% of the Public is on UL Lafayette.
- This line opened at -2 and has moved to -2.5.
- With 68% of the public on UL Lafayette and the line moving up a half point, it’s an indication of sharp money on Appalachian State.
- Book Appalachian State -2.5!
- 63% of the Public is on Houston.
- This line opened at -10.5 and has stayed at -10.5.
- With 64% of the public on Houston and the line staying at -10.5, it’s an indication of sharp money on Cincinnati.
- Book Cincinnati -10.5!
- 51% of the Public is on Michigan.
- This line opened at -8.5 and has moved to -12.5.
- With 51% of the public on Michigan and the line moving up 4 points, it’s an indication of BIG sharp money on Michigan.
- Michigan isn’t in the B1G Championship game every year. I am breaking my rule of not betting my own team, because I will be happy no matter the outcome of this game. Although, this huge 4 point line movement with just 51% on Michigan, has me excited for a potential BLOWOUT in Indianapolis! GO BLUE!!!
- Book Michigan -11! I like this line up to -12, but shop around.